Assisting You With the Right Decision for You and Your Companion
• Is your pet unable to participate in his/her normal activities?
• Has your pet been examined by your veterinarian to find treatable causes of being unable to eat or drink adequately, losing excessive body weight, having urine or bowel movement incontinence or difficulty, being confused or disoriented, coughing or having breathing problems, or having pain or difficulty in getting up?
• Have treatments or medications ceased to be helpful or curative?
• Is your pet hiding more and wanting less contact with you, your family, and/or the other pets in your home?
• Has your pet been diagnosed as suffering from an illness or disease in which recovery is not probable?
• Is your pet having fewer and fewer 'good days' and more and more 'bad days'?